Learn Hot to Fix connections to bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays in windows 10 mobile
If pressing the Connect button in action center doesn’t find your device, try this:
Make sure your Windows device supports Bluetooth and that it’s turned on. You’ll see a Bluetooth button in action center.
Make sure that the Bluetooth-enabled audio device is on and discoverable. How you do this varies with devices, so check the info that came with your device or go to the manufacturer’s website.
Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays
- Make sure your Windows device supports Bluetooth and that it's turned on. You'll see a Bluetooth button in action center.
- If you don’t see the Bluetooth button, try updating your device's driver. Here's how: Go to Start , enter Device Manager, select it from the list of results. In Device Manager, locate your device, right-click (or press and hold) it, select Update Driver Software, select Search automatically for updated driver software, and then follow the rest of the steps.
- If Bluetooth is turned on and the driver is up to date, but your device still doesn’t work, try removing the device and re-pairing it. Here's how: Go to Start , enter Devices, select Bluetooth , select the device, select Remove device, and then try pairing again.
- Make sure that the Bluetooth-enabled audio device is on and discoverable. How you do this varies with devices, so check the info that came with your device or go to the manufacturer’s website.
Fix Connections To Bluetooth Audio Devices And Wireless Displays In Windows 10 Mobile (Miracast Devices)Applies to Windows 10 Mobile,
Here also, If tapping the connect button in Action Centre doesn’t find device, then give this a try,
- Make sure that you Windows 10 device supports Miracast device by checking the information that comes with the Windows 10 mobile manual or by going to the manufacturer’s website.
- Make sure that your WiFi is turned ON.
- You have to make sure that the display you want to project to support Miracast and that it turned ON. If it doesn’t you will need a Miracast adapter ( also called as “Dongle” ) that plugs into an HDMI Port.